The Accommodation Booking Information for media representatives
The G20 Osaka Summit Accommodation Center, established under the agreement with Kansai Promotion Council for the G20 Osaka Summit, will offer accommodation booking services for the G20 delegations, media representatives, contractors and other concerned parties.
Please make a reservation by the accommodation booking website(*) for media representatives during the G20 Osaka Summit.
* The website(below) has opened at 10:00 am Japan time (GMT+9) on 28 January 2019.
* If you wish to book for a group of 10 rooms or more, please contact the G20 Osaka Summit Accommodation Center directly via E-mail( email@example.com ).
* After the deadline, we may still be able to accept applications depending on the availability.
* We will stop accepting applications once all accommodations are fully booked.
* This accommodation booking process does not guarantee the issuance of the Press ID of the G20 Osaka Summit as well as VISA for entering Japan. In order to cover the G20 Summit, media representatives are required to follow the accreditation procedure, which will be provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
Please refer to below for details. Rooms will be reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
|Accommodation Booking guideline||PDF File(844KB)|
|Accommodation Booking procedures||PDF File(82KB)|
|How to book||PDF File(1,781KB)|
|Hotel List||PDF File(108KB)|
|Hotel Map||PDF File(545KB)|
|FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) about Accommodation Booking||PDF File(275KB)|
|FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) about Accommodation Booking Website||PDF File(92KB)|
G20 Osaka Summit Accommodation Center
ATC ITM Building 4F Section M-2, 2-1-10 Nankokita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka 559-8555, Japan
Business hour:From 9:30 am Japan time (GMT+9) to 5:30 pm Japan time (GMT+9)